Director / Head of Product - Mobile App. ( Football)
Development of a specific application in the world of football
| Experience and technical qualifications
- Over 8/10+ years experience in product design and management (from ideation to post-launch).
- Experience in launching innovative digital experiences.
- Very good knowledge of the technical stack enabling the development of mobile applications.
- Understanding of APIs, microservices.
- Mastery of blockchain technologies.
- Strong analytical skills to use quantitative and qualitative data for decision making and recommendations
- High attention to detail while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Effective communication, adapted to the context and profiles of the people you are dealing with.
- Customer and user oriented mindset.
- Experience in Agile project management.
- English is mandatory as the project is conducted in a context that includes international contacts.
- Define, rank and prioritise a product backlog according to product, customer and business benefits.
- Cross service collaboration with a strong technology direction.
- Regularly communicate progress, usage and success indicators around the project.
- Close collaboration with the UI/UX team (internal or external) for the realization of design (priority guides, wireframes, mock-ups...).
- Monitor the market for social and/or sports-related mobile applications.
- Prioritize development efforts taking into account the development of new features, bug fixes and technical debt management.
- Identify and include project stakeholders, communicate and build relationships and manage/manage their expectations.