- Based on brand priorities and in relationship with the brand experts, plan, create and deliver on time/on budget 1) seasonal campaign activation programs and 2) sport / category specific toolboxes per channel.
- Coordinate external partners and agencies.
Main responsibilities area
- Develop relevant and differentiated seasonal campaign activations
- Benchmark competitors executions
- Manage interface with creative agency
- Execute HQ campaigns (e.g. contest, event, social media campaign…) during the season in collaboration with experts, providing the right content and assets
- Oversees deliveries of yearly channel specific toolboxes (incl. B2C)
- Lead assets list creation for all touch points and ensure planning, budget management and on-time delivery of the integrated marketing toolboxes
- Be agile and answer short terms needs of B2C – retail & ecom (brief coming 3 to 6 months ahead of delivery)
- Maintain a strong relationship with categories to develop relevant product specific assets (tech posters, product KV, beauty shots, training manuals…)
- Provide meaningful update to GTM throughout the sell-in, sell-through and sell out process (BP2, pre-CB, CB, sell-out)
- Coordinate marketing experts execution (in-store, digital, sports marketing, PR) to maximize 360° integration
- Lead weekly sport meeting
- Brief/update the team on the different evolutions of the campaigns / toolboxes
- Review execution, ensure campaign/equity fit as well as initiative objective fit
--› Linked to above 3 responsibilities areas, be the ‘guardian’ of brand equity guidelines and look & feel consistency throughout materials (on all touch points)
- Coordinate copywriting process with categories key PLM and support translation process
- Brief BA on process, timing and tone of voice
- Review quality of copy for hero products
- Ensure work is delivered on time
- Contribute to specific projects on demand
- Projects will be briefed in the course of the year, pending needs/priorities
Qualifications / Skills Foreign languages :
Computer skills :
- Command of Microsoft Office
- Product and market knowledge, expertise in marketing and design, project leading
- Output orientation: Develop and manage operational results: set themselves ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step back in order to improve the results. Be proactive, assert themselves when making decisions.
- Sense of customer service: Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients, in order to respond adequately in line with the interest of the company.
- Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency.
- Ability to lead and/or support the change: Encourage, bring about and manage the change. Be able to question themselves and adjust their behavior and methods (if necessary) to achieve the expected results
- Creativity and innovation: Explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve. Be creative in order to fall within innovation projects regardless of their level of responsibility
- Professional commitment: Demonstrate passion and personal investment in order to develop our brands and products
- Integrity and trust: Respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality.
Specific transversal skills:
- Strong project management skills (ability to lead and convince), creativity, innovation, summarization and analytical capabilities.
-  SMART: Spécifique Mesurable Atteignable Réaliste Temporel (Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Temporal)
Needed work experience
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Marketing and communication.
- 3 year degree course. Marketing specialty